For information on, or executive summaries from, any of the following surveys, please contact the Office of Student Research and Information. The populations targeted by these surveys, and the types of survey research conducted by this office are also available below.
- University of California Undergraduate Experiences Survey (UCUES)
- The CIRP Freshman Survey (TFS)
- Your First College Year (YFCY)
- Graduating Student Survey (College Senior Survey (CSS))
- Diverse Learning Environments (DLE) Survey
- The Postbaccalaureate Survey (survey of alumni one, three, and five years after graduation)
- Multi-Institutional Study of Leadership (MSL) Survey
- Strategic Planning Interviewing Project
- College Student Experiences Questionnaire (CSEQ) - 2000 Survey Results
- Quality of Campus Life: A Student Opinion Survey - 1997 Executive Summary
- USES Committee
- Healthy Physically Active Lifestyles (HPAL) - 2002 Survey Results
- UCSD School of Engineering Graduating Senior Survey. (Consultant.)
- The Transfer Experience Survey, 1997.
- The Student Expenses and Resources Survey (SEARS), 1997. (Consultant.)
- The Academic Advising Needs Assessment and Satisfaction Inventory, 1996.
- The Enrolled Student Opinion Survey, 1996.
- Student Health Services Needs Assessment and Satisfaction Inventory, 1996.
- Registration Fees Advisory Committee Survey, 1995.
- Survey of Undergraduates: Incidence and Prevalence of Unwelcome Sexual Behaviors and Sexual Harassment at UCSD, 1993.
- Methods of Inquiry: A Program Evaluation (Learning and Study Strategies Inventory Survey, and MOI supplemental questionnaire), 1992.
- Student Affairs Staff, Work Climate Survey, 1991.
- The Commuter Students Survey, 1990.
- Admitted Students
- Enrolled Students
- Graduating Seniors
- Faculty/Staff (on consultant basis)
Types of Surveys/Research
- Needs Assessment
- Student Services and Academic Program Evaluation
- User and Satisfaction Inventories
- Analytical Studies of all kinds
- Institutional Effectiveness